The Human Resources Department provides a broad range of HR services to include recruitment, salary administration, benefits administration, employee relations/counseling, and performance management.
- Allergy Awareness & EpiPen Use
- Care of School Children with Diabetes
- Student Transportation Training
- Directive III-5
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Unreduced retirement with 30 years of service at any age
- Age 60 with 25 years of service
- Age 65 with 5 years of service
- Reduced retirement at age 50 with 20 years of service or Age 60 with 5 years of service
- Employees first hired to State Government and who retire with 5 but less than 10 years of retirement service credit, will be eligible for State Health Plan coverage by paying the full premium
- Employees who retire with 10 but less than 20 years of retirement service credit, will have to pay 50% of the individual coverage premium
New Employee Orientation
Miscellaneous Forms and Information
Tax Deferred Investment Program
All applicants must complete and submit an online State Application for GMS positions at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/northcarolina/default.cfm. This office uses the Merit-Based Recruitment and Selection Plan to fill positions subject to the State Personnel Act with highly qualified individuals.
The Governor Morehead School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, contact:
Sheree Berry, Human Resources Manager
2303 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-2303